Reviews: Thinkwell

Have you tried Thinkwell's live, one to one Cognitive Behavioural Therapy?

Learn more here or leave your comments below to discuss the service with your fellow Sleepio members.

Posted 31 Jul 2013 at 3:58 PM
  • 16 comments
  • 13 helped

Comments

• Sleepio Member

• 219 comments
    • 36 helped
    Graduate

There is a free CBT site for self-help for anxiety and mild to moderate depression called 'Living Life to the Full' which looks good, though I haven't tried it.

• Sleepio Member

• 184 comments
    • 17 helped
    Graduate

I might try it sometime; I haven't used the full range
    available to Sleeio programme followers, and feel I
    ought to to benefit more.

• Sleepio Member

• 219 comments
    • 36 helped
    Graduate

I hope you find it helpful. I posted it as I was disappointed that the resource recommended by Sleepio was not a FREE good one, whereas this one is. Anxiety in general must disturb sleep, I find worry about work issues has thsi effect, and the onset of my insomnia was family discord several years ago. It was when I found myself not sleeping for two mights running that I got really alarmed and luckily Sleepio advertised in hte Guardian that week! CBT does not sort everything though and online therapy lacks a human face. If it feels like it is not enough some other kind of listening/talking therapy might help, but LLTTF seems to be helpful, like Sleepio at the start, for doing a life audit and identifying where troubling areas are. Hope your sleep improves, and good luck.

• Sleepio Member

• 4 comments
    • 2 helped
    Graduate

I checked into Living Life to the Full a few days ago. It sounded beneficial however, I don't believe it was available to those of us in the U.S.A.

• Sleepio Member

• 213 comments
    • 73 helped
    Graduate

I just looked at Living Life to the Full as well – it appears to only be available to those who live in Canada (I'm in the US as well)

• Sleepio Member

• 219 comments
    • 36 helped
    in reply to Sleepio Member
    Graduate

Think LLTTF is Scottish but available ijn England. Maybe there are equivalents in US nd Canada? It was started by a Osyychologist. Like Sleepio these things take an enthusiastic individual.

• Sleepio Member

• 219 comments
    • 36 helped
    Graduate

P S I meant enthusiastic individual to start them.

• Sleepio Member

• 12 comments
    • 3 helped
    Graduate

How much does it cost to join

• Sleepio Member

• 4 comments
    • 1 helped
    Graduate

How to stop taking depression and sleeping pills….? Can anyone in this community help….?

• Sleepio Member

• 435 comments
    • 248 helped
    Graduate

Hello Talaat, can I suggest that you post this question on another discussion thread, such as General Discussion Session 1, or Sleeping meds, how to get off them (NOT SURE if this is the accurate name, but it's something like that!). I know there are loads of other people in the community who have the experience to offer you support in this, but they may not go to a discussion called Thinkwell Review, so they may not see your plea.
    All the best.

• Sleepio Member

• 1 comments
    • 1 helped
    Graduate

Thanks for the tip for LLTTF just been having a look at it. I think I will give it a go.

It is available in England as well, not just Canada.

• Sleepio Member

• 1 comments
    • 0 helped
    Session 3

How do I get to CBT site?? Thanks

• Sleepio Member

• 2 comments
    • 0 helped
    Graduate

I've done the LLTTF course. there are lots of easy to read books – almost childlike format- explaining CBT. I found it helpful. The books are available in libraries in the UK, free samples on lltf site

• Sleepio Member

• 9 comments
    • 0 helped
    Graduate

Yes it is.

• Sleepio Member

• 10 comments
    • 3 helped
    Graduate

I've just signed up for it. The UK site seems to let you join even if you aren't in the UK.

• Sleepio Member

• 1 comments
    • 0 helped
    Graduate

Llttf.com

Return to top