Live discussion with Dr Dimitri Gavriloff - 4th July 2018

Dr Gavriloff will be hosting a live online discussion here on Wednesday 4th July, from 7:30pm to 9:00pm British Summer Time or 2:30pm to 4:00pm US Eastern Daylight Time.

He will discuss as many topics as possible in the hour and a half and, as always, you are welcome to ask any questions at all about sleep or the Sleepio program. If there are a lot of questions, he may not be able to answer all in the time available, but will try to answer as many as he can.

Please do note that, as per our guidelines, Dr Gavriloff will not be able to give personal medical advice including those about medication. His replies to questions will be made in such a way as to help as many people as possible who might have similar issues.

To keep up with new comments as they are posted you will need to refresh this discussion page.

To do this:

On PC hit CTRL and R keys or the F5 key
On Mac hit CMD and R

Posted 2 Jul 2018 at 6:06 PM
  • 3 comments
  • 0 helped

Comments

• Sleepio Member

• 129 comments
    • 46 helped
    Expert

Good evening everyone and welcome to this week’s live session. I’m Dr Dimitri Gavriloff, a clinical psychologist with a special interest in sleep and I work in both clinical practice and research. I’m here to answer as many questions as I can over the next hour and a half and will aim to make my answers as helpful as possible to the community in general.

• Sleepio Member

• 129 comments
    • 46 helped
    Expert

It looks like tonight's an unusually quiet one for the live discussion! I'd really encourage anyone who's out there in the ether considering posting to go right ahead and give it a whirl. There are never any silly questions and I'll do my very best to answer as quickly and helpfully as I can.

• Sleepio Member

• 129 comments
    • 46 helped
    Expert

Well, that's all folks! We'll see you here for another live discussion next week!

Return to top