Live Discussion with Dr Adrienne Heinz - 3rd Oct 2018

Dr Heinz will be hosting a live online discussion here on Wednesday 3rd October, from 8:00pm to 9:30pm British Summer Time or 3:00pm to 4:30pm US Eastern Daylight Time.

She will discuss as many topics as possible in the hour and a half and, as always, you are welcome to ask any questions at all about sleep or the Sleepio program. If there are a lot of questions, she may not be able to answer all in the time available, but will try to answer as many as she can.

Please do note that, as per our guidelines, Dr Heinz will not be able to give personal medical advice including those about medication. Her replies to questions will be made in such a way as to help as many people as possible who might have similar issues.

To keep up with new comments as they are posted you will need to refresh this discussion page.

To do this:

On PC hit CTRL and R keys or the F5 key
On Mac hit CMD and R

Posted 28 Sep 2018 at 2:10 PM
  • 4 comments
  • 0 helped

Comments

• Sleepio Member

• 7 comments
    • 0 helped
    Graduate

What does this word remission mean can I be completely cured by cbti then I have no longer worry about bed sleep connection

• Sleepio Member

• 139 comments
    • 25 helped
    Graduate

Hello – Dr. Adrienne Heinz here. I'm a clinical and research psychologist with Big Health and am looking forward to answering your questions today!

• Sleepio Member

• 139 comments
    • 25 helped
    in reply to Sleepio Member
    Graduate

Remission tends to refer to a level of symptom reduction that allows for a meaningful and significant improvement in ability to function. Once you experience improvement in your sleep the conditioned associated between sleep struggles, anxiety, and the bed tend to dissipate.

• Sleepio Member

• 139 comments
    • 25 helped
    Graduate

Thanks for your questions. I look forward to catching you in future live expert sessions!

Return to top