Graduate Live Session - 4th September

Hi Grads,

I'll be holding this month's Grad Session on Wednesday, 4th September, from 6pm.

Please leave any comments or questions in the box to the right.

I look forward to chatting with you live on Wednesday and getting your feedback on the new discussion format!

Peter
Sleepio co-Founder

Posted 3 Sep 2013 at 7:24 PM
  • 98 comments
  • 0 helped

Comments

Show older comments
  • Sleepio Member

• 219 comments
    • 36 helped
    Graduate

that's me

• Sleepio Member

• 219 comments
    • 36 helped
    Graduate

and it's fine for the originls to hasve thier own space

• Sleepio Member

• 834 comments
    • 72 helped
    Expert

Okay great. So – I think it's important that friends on Sleepio have a space to chat freely; so far that's the Grad Common Room. We could then have a separate more Sleepio-focused space for graduates – in a sense this is the 'Ask the grads' discussion.

• Sleepio Member

• 834 comments
    • 72 helped
    Expert

However, knowing the original Grads it might also be an idea to dive into the GCR; the goal here on Sleepio is to for it to be an open and supportive place, and I know the original Grads themselves are keen to rejuvenate the GCR. I think they may even welcome some new topics to talk about!

• Sleepio Member

• 834 comments
    • 72 helped
    Expert

Any thoughts on that, especially from original Grads?

• Sleepio Member

• 834 comments
    • 72 helped
    Expert

So, we're coming to the end of our time tonight. Thanks all! Good to see some new 'faces'. Quiet at first and then a late surge in comments.

• Sleepio Member

• 834 comments
    • 72 helped
    Expert

These 'Grad Sessions' are intended as a forum to raise anything at all you want to with me – and then hold me to account to have looked at anything we've decided by the next session. I will also use them to update you on the latest news.

• Sleepio Member

• 219 comments
    • 36 helped
    Graduate

I appreciate the chance to contribute to development of this, which is I guess what the oringinals did on a big scale

• Sleepio Member

• 834 comments
    • 72 helped
    Expert

@sleepsound, yes indeed, we would love your contributions!

• Sleepio Member

• 834 comments
    • 72 helped
    Expert

(and also worth pointing out that the 'originals' are not all exactly that – they've graduated over a longer period of time.)

• Sleepio Member

• 834 comments
    • 72 helped
    Expert

Until next time, sleep well!

• Sleepio Member

• 219 comments
    • 36 helped
    Graduate

Thanks Peter

• Sleepio Member

• 219 comments
    • 36 helped
    Graduate

and good sleep to everyone who was here tonight and all

• Sleepio Member

• 765 comments
    • 265 helped
    Graduate

OOOps, Peter, afraid your e mail regarding tonight's session did not come to me! So, just read it tonight and therefore you have missed all my pearls of wisdom. Still, will read all of yours. Sleep well everyone – may we have a bit more warning next month Peter??

• Sleepio Member

• 834 comments
    • 72 helped
    Expert

@earlybird Sorry about that! I'm sure your pearls of wisdom would still be appreciated, if you want to review the comments and post any thoughts.

• Sleepio Member

• 219 comments
    • 36 helped
    Graduate

The expert session was straight after too, more spaced out would be good

• Sleepio Member

• 1136 comments
    • 211 helped
    Graduate

Sorry I could not be with you tonight Peter. I had a big family commitment.

• Sleepio Member

• 2805 comments
    • 528 helped
    Graduate

Hi Peter – just watched the video, that's great about greeting new graduates. I am not signed up as a greeter at the moment because I'm away but will do so again when I get back.

• Sleepio Member

• 585 comments
    • 139 helped
    Graduate

Hi Peter. Just a small suggestion for those (I believe there are many) using iPads for Sleepio work and/or sessions – that you also remind us of how to iPad 'refresh' ie press the anticlockwise curling arrow at top of page.

• Sleepio Member

• 680 comments
    • 138 helped
    Graduate

Gutted to have missed this ! Have just bought a house/ moved so had no internet! :-(

Return to top