Calling all Sleepio users! Would you be interested in sharing your experience?

If you have had a positive experience with Sleepio and believe that others could benefit too, then we'd love to hear from you. We're looking for Sleepio users who are happy to share their story about their sleep and their experience.

If you'd like to find out more about how you can spread the word and help others to get better sleep, please let us know by replying to this thread or email press@sleepio.com . We look forward to hearing from you!

Posted 9 Nov 2018 at 11:25 AM
  • 5 comments
  • 0 helped

Comments

• Sleepio Member

• 260 comments
    • 114 helped
    Graduate

Would you be able to let us know what is involved, what we would be doing, amount of time expected, etc.? Thank you.

• Sleepio Member

• 216 comments
    • 7 helped
    Administrator

Hi Auntie Hoho,

Thanks for your interest! I apologize for the delay while I waited for the team handling this to get back to me on your request for more info.

Initially, it would just involve a conversation with a member of our team, who are in the process of compiling case study stories to see if it's something you and they would like to take forward. They can talk you through everything that's involved. Could you email press@sleepio.com if you're happy to have an initial chat?

Thank you again!

Shanna
    +++
    Sleepio Team
    hello@sleepio.com

• Sleepio Member

• 27 comments
    • 4 helped
    Graduate

Sleepio has turned my sleep around in a new direction. I would be very happy to do this.

• Sleepio Member

• 1 comments
    • 0 helped
    Session 5

I'd be willing to share my experience with Sleepio.

• Sleepio Member

• 15 comments
    • 5 helped
    Graduate

So you specifically want people who've had a good experience with it? You're uninterested in folks who've had a bad experience with it?

Return to top