Are you a UK Sleepio member in North Hampshire?

We're looking for UK Sleepio members from North Hampshire, who would be interested in sharing their Sleepio experience for future media opportunities.

If interested in getting involved, please, email the Sleepio NHS team at nhs@sleepio.com, to find out more.

Thanks in advance!

Posted 19 Nov 2020 at 5:28 PM
  • 3 comments
  • 1 helped

Comments

• Sleepio Member

• 5 comments
    • 1 helped
    Graduate

I'm just starting week 4 and wanted to share a positive experience. I had sleeping problems for 30+ years since children, sometimes a bit better, sometimes worse. Like lots of people, have tried many things over the years but this is the first time I feel I'm making real progress. There's no easy fix to years of practising bad sleep! Sylvia

• Sleepio Member

• 1 comments
    • 0 helped
    Graduate

Good to hear you are doing well Sylvie. I have just graduated but this weeks sleep was great in 90% for 2 days then as usual totally disturbed and up for 2 hours after 3hrs sleep for next 2 days. After a lifetime doing a job with continual jetlag and 4hrs sleep was thought a good night it has just got worse the longer I am retired. Hoping that I too can get into a better pattern soon.

• Sleepio Member

• 1 comments
    • 0 helped
    Session 3

I'm trying to enter my goals but it does not let me. What am I doing wrong? Thx Neil

Return to top